100 lb weight loss goal!

Options
Hi there! I’m Jennie. I currently weight 241 lbs and am looking to lose 100 lbs. I started using LadyBoss products LEAN and BURN and I for the most part follow the meal plan. So far so good, haven’t weighed myself but I feel a lot more energized! Anyone else here use LadyBoss?
Im struggling with diet so far, I’ve cheated more often then I anticipated. I’d say usually this is because I don’t feel like taking almost an hour to make dinner (cuz I’m exhausted by that time of the day) or I have crazy cravings where I don’t feel satisfied until I have that item. I usually crave salty foods. Does anyone have any tips to control or subside cravings without cheatting so bad?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Maybe you should just eat food you like, so you don't feel deprived and want to cheat?

Oh, and the supplements don't do anything except cost money.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jennie.

I found that if I tried to restrict my favorite foods, I freak out and binge on them.

What worked for me wasn't a specific diet or meal plan. It was getting a food scale, weighing everything I eat, and logging it all into my food diary and staying within my calorie allowance. I have ice cream or chocolate every night. Not a lot, just enough to fit within my calories. But it keeps me happy and on track.

Weight loss is simple. It's about creating a calorie deficit. It's not easy, but it is simple. The weight loss industry would like you believe otherwise, because they want your money.
  • BetterMoon
    BetterMoon Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I hear you on being too tired to spend time making dinner in the evening, as I'm usually beat after work. And I also have challenges with strong salty cravings. And, I am also looking to lose 100 lbs.

I have been researching healthy balanced nutrition (with a focus on quick and easy) and I'm going to put together my own diet...so, I haven't tried LadyBoss, etc.

Best of luck to you!!
  • Kahniab13
    Kahniab13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Jennie,

I'm also seeking to lose a similar amount of weight and am still in the beginner stages of my journey. Battling cravings is difficult and can be hard, especially when they are overwhelming. I try to focus on my water intake. Usually, if I'm craving something it means I'm thirsty or that I'm low on that nutrient. Next time you're hungry for salty snacks, consider upping your fiber with bananas, apples, or spinach. Peanut butter (unless allergies) and bananas are a great way to combat that craving. Best of luck, you CAN do this!
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennie! I love LadyBoss Lean! Seriously the best tasting protein shake I've ever tried. I don't do any of the other supplements. As far as 'cheating,' maybe you can start meal prepping? I know if I know what and when I'm going to eat, I'm less likely to grab the wrong thing. Feel free to send me a friend request. I don't think there are too many ladies on here who do LadyBoss. You should definitely join the group on FB if you haven't already. It is a VERY supportive group.