Down 50lbs

Options
dholl53
dholl53 Posts: 19 Member
I'm down 50lbs since April 2! Sorry I don't have any progress photos but Keto and IF is working wonders for me! That 50lbs was strictly just in diet change. I didn't work out at all. I still have about 50lbs to lose and today started working out to help get my muscles back into shape so I don't look skinny fat when I get to my goal weight 😎 PS eating right is awesome! I feel so much better all the time now.

Replies

• Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    50 pound loss is amazing!!!
  • MakingItHappen2017
    MakingItHappen2017 Posts: 37 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Awesome loss. I too am on strict Keto. Looking to loose 50lbs. Can I ask did you start IF at the same time as Keto?
  • dholl53
    Options
    Awesome loss. I too am on strict Keto. Looking to loose 50lbs. Can I ask did you start IF at the same time as Keto?

I wasn't even really thinking about starting IF at the beginning to be honest, however with getting fat adapted it just became so easy to not eat that OMAD became no big deal. I would say by week two after starting keto I was eating two meals and by week 3 I was easily able to do OMAD. I have even done a 48 hour and 72 hour fast. I want to try to do a longer fast once a month. I did the 72 hour fast last week and I could have honestly went longer. I never would have thought I would be able to do that.
  • JenMunoz724
    JenMunoz724 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome! I'm trying to figure out my macros for keto. What did you use? TIA
  • dholl53
    Options
    Currently my macros are:

carbs 30g (due to this app not counting net carbs this gives me a little cushion)

Protein 115g

Fat 140g

It's works out to be c: 7% p: 25% f:68% for my weight.

I increase protein a 5% on Sunday due to incorporating excersize into my routine now.

• Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!