Hello!

Options
Hi I'm Erica and I'm 28 years old. I'm trying to get to a healthy weight. Currently I'm 215 lbs and want to get down to at least 170 lbs. I am getting married to a wonderful man July 14, 2012 and I want to get rid of my weight way before then. I'm a nurse and sometimes it seems like I dont have time to exercise but my fiance and I have been riding our bikes.

Replies

• TC41
    TC41 Posts: 5
    Options
    well, it is good that you are doing some cardio, and I mean that. I am obesed, and I am trying to lose weight also. I feel I could be futher then what I am if I just eat right. I do eat lease, but eat what I want. I am on a 2700 calorie diet, and I go over sometimes, and some days I don't . I am going to say for a nurse you should get plenty of walking exercise throughout the day. I would like to let you know that it is good that you started somewhere, and do not stop. if you want more you have to do more, so plan your week out, and add excercise to your daily routine. I tell you what you can do it. LOL. I can not talk, but I can advise.