I need a "yay, you go, girl!". Got one to spare?

Replies

• Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,141 Member
    You've done amazing work!! You keep it going, girl!!

• AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Amazing!!! You are a superstar! =)
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    150 pounds?! You GO girl! Amazing!
  • marine805
    marine805 Posts: 2 Member
    Keep being awesome you'll hit all your goals. Your doing a great job. I want to do what your doing. You motivate me. You go girl.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    You're amazing!! Well done, and keep going! It's very rare than anyone comments on my body changes, and I very much understand both being happy they don't, but also wanting some positive feedback/encouragement.

I'm cheering for you!
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 522 Member
    Wow, go you! Seriously, inspirational person! Well done! B)

Thanks for posting, much strength and success to you! ::flowerforyou::
  • Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    Congratulations!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    It's a strange thing as we get closer to "normal." Suddenly there aren't any more kudos. People get used to seeing the new us, and they don't know that it can be daily work to maintain. You're doing great. Keep up the good work. Enjoy feeling strong and free of all of that extra weight. Revel in all of the new things your body can do now! You worked hard and you DO deserve to hear it! :heart:
  • LIBOR_cat
    LIBOR_cat Posts: 197 Member
    Great job, Tiger!!! Now set a new target.
  • kroe4
    kroe4 Posts: 111 Member
    Thanks so amazing!!! :):) You are almost to ONEDERLAND! I started with 147 lb to lose and I'm almost half way there. It's so inspiring to see someone who has had such awesome success! Keep up the good work! <3
  • amandafurniss23
    amandafurniss23 Posts: 9 Member
    You're progress is amazing! I don't know what you're goal is but you're definitely closer to your end goal than where you started. Just remember how amazing it will be to reach that final goal! Way to go 😁
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    You are doing so great!!!!
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Holy moley!! That’s incredible!! YOU GO GIRL!!
  • Ayehmwhy
    Ayehmwhy Posts: 75 Member
    That is seriously incredible, you rock!
  • Camigwen
    Camigwen Posts: 41 Member
    Wow, that’s amazing progress! Congrats on your successes so far and best of luck reaching your goals!
  • 2018memyselfandI
    2018memyselfandI Posts: 13 Member
    Wow that's an amazing accomplishment! Very impressive, keep up the great work.
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    You freaking rock!!!!
  • heatherjolly92
    heatherjolly92 Posts: 46 Member
    That is amazing success congrats
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Amazing job! If others aren't supportive enough, maybe you can be your own cheerleader a little bit - I bet there are many things you can do now that were hard before. Go do some of them and enjoy yourself! Put on something pretty which you never would have worn before. You are amazing!