Running - water

Options
I going start running for 45min(1 walking + 1 sprinting) Can I consume water in the exercise.

Replies

• stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    Eddie2088 wrote: »
    I going start running for 45min(1 walking + 1 sprinting) Can I consume water in the exercise.

If you wish.

If you're properly hydrated, you shouldn't need to. But it's an entirely personal decision.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I carry water with me if 1. I'm going to be running for longer than an hour or 2. if I'm feeling dehydrated. Consuming water during exercise is perfectly okay.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

If you want to. Presumably you're not going from never running to 45 minutes of speed work?
  • Eddie2088
    Eddie2088 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you want to. Presumably you're not going from never running to 45 minutes of speed work?[/quote]
    Yes,For that reason I am adding walking for that run so I don't went out of Breath
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yes,For that reason I am adding walking for that run so I don't went out of Breath

You might want look up c25k
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    If you want to. Presumably you're not going from never running to 45 minutes of speed work?
    [/quote]

Take a more reasonable approach like C25k do you don’t get discouraged or injure yourself.