1st Week - Need Supporters!

Options
My first week went very well! I'm feeling good about this. I start weight training this week and I'm nervous :/ I'm moving forward regardless of my hesitations! I need friends and supporters that are trying as hard as I am. Some of you are very inspirational! I like seeing the progress people make and it teaches me things can change!

Replies

• aedemi316
    Options
    Congrats on making it through your first week! That always seems to be the toughest part! I'm pretty new in my latest attempt at getting healthy, and have been at it for a couple weeks now. Support from others is key! Best of luck to you!
  • hanstaff
    hanstaff Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm hoping to start weight training and building my strength soon. Feel free to add me :)
  • KuhlFIT
    KuhlFIT Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 4th week and am happy to lend support. You have taken a great first step and this site has helped me so I'm sure it can help you. If you stick with it - it does work. This is a life time of healthy living.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck! I'll send you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'm 36 with 4 kids, a full time job, and now a part-time job too. I've done good so far and have really enjoyed working hard and learned along the way too. There are great people on this site with plenty of knowledge and very helpful... I hope to be one too!
  • meowthania
    Options
    My first week went very well! I'm feeling good about this. I start weight training this week and I'm nervous :/ I'm moving forward regardless of my hesitations! I need friends and supporters that are trying as hard as I am. Some of you are very inspirational! I like seeing the progress people make and it teaches me things can change!

Things can change! Welcome!!! Babysteps. that's really the best way to do it.
  • kolsson77
    Options
    Hi!
    This was my first week as well. We are on our way! I have 35 pounds to lose though I am taking it one step at a time and not focusing on the number but on my health.
    Don't be nervous about training. I am a fitness instructor at a local gym. The one thing I always tell my participants is to make it fun. Yes, you need to work hard, but if it's not fun you won't stick with it. Take it one step at a time.
    Best of Luck and Go For It!!!!
  • luv2feesh
    Options
    Hang in there and enjoy and have fun with it. Don't look at it as a chore but something get to do. It's actually a way of treating yourself. You will feel better and have less stress so let the wonderful sweating of those calories begin and never end.
  • glowney
    glowney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Help is here! I need help and motivation too!