If you're feeling bad about being fat....

Options
As a comedienne, I joke about being overweight all of the time. Here are some of the things I say on stage to make me feel better! I let people know I'm a 36-24-36...that's my thigh, knee and ankle!! LOL!!

My husband told me who wants a woman with "junk in her trunk!" I told him that I couldn't help it if I was built like a Porsche and that my trunk is in the front!

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    As a comedienne, I joke about being overweight all of the time. Here are some of the things I say on stage to make me feel better! I let people know I'm a 36-24-36...that's my thigh, knee and ankle!! LOL!!

LOL!! Love that! :laugh:
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I like that! :happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You're funny. :laugh:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I love it! Got any links to more of your comedy? :flowerforyou:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    lol
    thanks for sharing. needed the haha's today.
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Thanks everybody!! :-)

I'm on Youtube. You can look me up on Google or Youtube under the name Comedienne Crystal P.
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Lol that actually made me laugh. Thanks for that!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    You're so welcome! Laughter does the body good!!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    I'm on Google and Youtube. You can do a search under Comedienne Crystal P. and you will probably find about 3-4 clips of me.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Does anyone ask you if your due soon? They do to me and I always cry or get mad at them...wonder what I could say to turn it into a laugh?
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Does anyone ask you if your due soon? They do to me and I always cry or get mad at them...wonder what I could say to turn it into a laugh?
    Knowing me because I'm a sarcastic person, I might reply, "Due? Yeah, I'm due to slap anyone that's thinking I'm having a baby!"
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options

I told them 9 years ago (which is when my youngest daughter was born).
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options

I think I'd rather hear someone ask me when I was due than to call me "sir!" I hate if I don't have on makeup or am dressed in ladies' clothing (no sweatpants, t-shirts or baseball caps), I get confused for a guy at first glance. Mmmm, maybe that's another reason why I need to lose weight!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    If they ask me what size I wear, I tell them 5*6!
    That's actually 5 times 6 because I wear a 30! LOL!!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Why am I smiling when I'm looking at my arms swing like a grandfather clock pendulum?
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm on Google and Youtube. You can do a search under Comedienne Crystal P. and you will probably find about 3-4 clips of me.
    I checked it out last night...funny stuff!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Too funny, thaks for the laugh!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    I checked it out last night...funny stuff!
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Thank you and thanks for laughing!! :-)
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options

I think I'd rather hear someone ask me when I was due than to call me "sir!" I hate if I don't have on makeup or am dressed in ladies' clothing (no sweatpants, t-shirts or baseball caps), I get confused for a guy at first glance. Mmmm, maybe that's another reason why I need to lose weight!
    Now those folks are idiots...you don't have manly features at all. I do like your hair style a lot. Very pretty.