I'm challenging myself to do P90x

Options
I've been over weight for a really long time, kept giving up on exercise up until my weight didn't shift. My motivation dropped, specially according to BMI obese level 1. I admit I got the disorder and is hard to admit. It also in addition have autism, which brings fourth other challenges. Three months ago go diagnosed with pre-diabetic, getting depressed and feeling worthless for being fat and having no career. I just basically given up, will die over weight it's my life.

Everything changed three weeks ago, working through a process to get government assistance to get into college and for a career I can only dream of getting. I got approved, which lead to a sudden click. I said, "I need to do better! My health is important and will help me through my educational challenges. The chemicals the brain releases every time I work out noticed being happier and less anxiety and transformation happening step by step. I weigh around 245 lbs (BMI 35.2) 3 weeks ago, getting proper calories from activity level and nutrition. I started every day with a 30 min walking, noticed giant improvements with mood and energy and is an incredible feeling. I clocked 232.2 yesterday just from dieting and walking, making it my lifestyle.

I now want to challenge myself, getting through P90x round one; not getting worried how little or how pathetic I look. I just want to do my best and forget the rest. I will improve over time, which is why I want more then one round of it. I modified a lot of things but still engaging and keeping to my challenge to myself. I finished my first day, feeling amazing afterwards. Hey, don't get me wrong it wasn't easy, but I did my best and I want this badly. I am actually incredibly excited for tomorrow.

I forgot to say I still did my morning walk, having P90x my next portion afterwards.

Replies

• wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Bless you! I am not woman enough to do it but go for it! just remember it is a very intense program and you will need to dig deep and keep that motivation as you go the more you do the more you will be able to do.
  • grayjoseph10
    grayjoseph10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the support, not going to be a easy journey but I will do this. I learn it's amazing what you can do if a friend or self and challenge to do something. The power of motivation, something I learned watching many docs and weight lose videos. My favorite phrase "Do your best forget the rest" pushing yourself and over coming obstacles. The feeling of accomplishment from it alone.

Watch these videos, sparked my motivation like a train afterwards.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-x8EZrm3Nik

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=chTFlPw3roo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
  • sharunza
    sharunza Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did P90x, the program and the nurtrition advice. I did not buy the supplements or shakes. I was JACKED at the end of it. I started at a healthy weight and was super toned by the end.

Enjoy it!
  • grayjoseph10
    Options
    I appreciate the comment, never felt this way after a work out. I just feel pumped, energized and don't feel gross. I'm not giving up my morning walk, feel like it helps me able to do P90x and still do the warm ups too.
  • grayjoseph10
    Options
    I've been on P90x for 4 days now. I went from 234-228.6 lbs