What Fitness Tracker? - Compatability and Accuracy

Options
Laura_Amez
Laura_Amez Posts: 6 Member
I'm looking into getting some kind of fitness tracker, but there's too many to choose from!
What ones are the most accurate and compatable with MFP?
I'm not wanting to spend a fortune on one, but I also want one that will last haha
Any recs??

Replies

• pltjess
    pltjess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Charge 2 and I love it. I bought it used off of someone for $60. I've been using it solid for about three months now and it seems to be fairly accurate in relation to how much weight I've lost.
  • ALlvsSkiing
    ALlvsSkiing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have two different fitness trackers, Fitbit charge 2 and a Garmin Fenix 5X. Big diff. in cost between the two. Charge 2 is very generous with steps, floors and calories burned. Fenix 5X made for out doors, but can used in doors as well. Steps and floors not sure its acuracy, but tracking fitness for distance, altitude and mapping can't beat it!
  • cathyreames62
    cathyreames62 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have had the Fitbit charge 2 HR and love it. It is my second one and my 3rd Fitbit in 5 years. My first one didn’t show my Heart rate and I wanted that so I sold that one and bought the Charge 2 hr. If u buy be sure not to go swimming with it because it won’t work after. That is the reason for the third. It tracks my steps and exercise perfectly I just wanted more accountability on my food that is why I am on my Fitness Pal. Good luck.