Hi šŸ˜ƒ new looking for talkative friends

Options
Hey- Iā€™m newer, and Iā€™m looking for friends who are active and wanna help and encourage each other. šŸ§œšŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø. Iā€™m 33 and just recently decided I need to to change. So here I am.

Replies

• Deb_bie64
    Deb_bie64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi here for the same reason. Been here quite a while but motivated to keep it up!
  • Imatrekkie
    Imatrekkie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a fairly new person here, but would love to be your friend! I lost 60 pounds then hit a plateau so came for for some added motivation...folks to talk to, share frustrations and joys, etc!
  • SBVEGV
    SBVEGV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Have used My Fitness pal as an excellent tool during the last year. Re-gained a little of the weight, but still down almost 12 pounds from the start. Need some support and accountability from peers. This tool is excellent-it allows historical views and "stats" around pitfalls and trending. LOVE IT. Welcome and good luck to you all! My goal is to lose 11.5 pounds.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! It helps to have motivational friends... I just requested you and we can try to help each other!
  • juliejeanette1123
    juliejeanette1123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • Lach323
    Lach323 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am here to help as well & find help Good luck to you
  • liafblair
    liafblair Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love some talkative pals too šŸ˜
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Pardon me, I don't want to usurp your thread but there's a new thread that campfirequeen1 started. We're talkity. I am. Come on over to the hitching post and shoot the breeze.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10677448/support-that-doesnt-focus-on-challenges-but-on-relationship#latest
  • Laurie463
    Laurie463 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! Iā€™m looking for active friends as I get back to getting healthy.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I can be talkative and encouraging.