Keto!

Options
I've been on keto 2wks now down atleast 15lbs. I look better feel better.. Need suggestions, Ive been eating only bacon, cheeses, eggs, spinach and pepperoni lol some salads.. Need help what other foods!? I'm confused with whole Keto so I stay low carb zero sugar. I eat maybe 15 carbs a day hardly ever make it to 15 my goal is stay below 20.

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The woosh of water weight loss in the beginning is motivating to some people.

Try one of the low carb groups here for ideas.........https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Any kind of meat, fried, roasted or baked, low carb veggies. There are tons of recipes but really, just take some meat, chicken thighs for example, Add some spices and garlic, bake it, eat it with a salad. Slice zucchini into flat slabs, coat with olive oil, salt and pepper, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and bake until the cheese is crispy. Thats one of my faves. High fat plain yogurt sweetened with some kind of no carb sweetener and a few berries on there. Cucumbers and baba ganouj. Lots of things to eat!
  • Ejcejcejc
    Ejcejcejc Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    There are many "versions" of keto. I highly recommend an organized approach to learning about it (finding several trusted sources of info)...it isn't just about the food but vitamins, supplements, water, etc. It works for me for weight loss but I started on a medically-supervised moderate keto plan. Even with that support I am constantly learning and building my base of knowledge even after almost two mostly-keto years. Be kind to yourself.
  • NitrogenB
    NitrogenB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any type of meat. Fresh leafy greens, cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, squash/zuccini. Many options to consider putting butter on.