Saving articles

Options
Rishamarie420
Rishamarie420 Posts: 6 Member
I’ve been a MyFitnessPal subscriber for a lot of years and just used the calorie counter portion but now I’m premium. My question is ; is there a way to save the articles you want to read? I’ve seen so many I want to save but am unsure how to
Do this. Also I have iPhone and I know everything is different than android. Thank you in advance for any advice you may have

Replies

• Skelders88
    Skelders88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't think so, but I've never really looked into it very much. I'm not a premium subscriber, but there are blog posts that I'd like to save like the recent one about the brown rice onigiri. What I did was take a couple screen shots of the article so that I could use the recipe later.

Another (better) idea might be to use an app like pocket, which is an app dedicated to saving articles. Firefox has a complete add on that would do exactly what you're looking for I think. It's available on mobile too, but I'm not sure how it would work with the MFP app.
  • LIBOR_cat
    LIBOR_cat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You cannot but your profile picture is terrific. How do we remove the gag?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    Email the article to yourself. Or, if you're getting them from the mfp emails, the top right when you open the link has icons where you can save the article to instagram or pinterest.
  • Rishamarie420
    Rishamarie420 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much !!