100+lbs journey looking for buddies

Options
SW250 GW 120

I’m looking for buddies to help keep me motivated or join me in my weight loss adventure! I can’t promise to be perfect but I promise to never give up and to always support you too!

Feel free to add me and we can do this together!

About me? I’m 26, 5’2 and work in IT so I sit all day at work, I want to start doing monthly exercise challenges, food goals and eating right and training hard! I want to help save myself before something happens!

Replies

• plainj8
    plainj8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Good on you for getting into it before you get older and it gets harder. Are you living in NZ??
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a similar journey too. Support would be nice. :)
  • KiwiGirl91
    KiwiGirl91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    plainj8 wrote: »
    Hi there! Good on you for getting into it before you get older and it gets harder. Are you living in NZ??

Yup :) born and raised in New Zealand!

• aellyn90
    aellyn90 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you on your journey! I started with 100 pounds to lose, I'm wavering right around 30 lost. I'll send you a friend request!
  • Jelly8035
    Jelly8035 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. Second attempt to post. App quit... anyhoo, I'm on a 100 pound journey too. I've messaged a few people here on the community but have gotten no replies. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    According to a large-frame BMI calculator I should weigh around 155 which would be 100+ loss for me. Right now my goal is set at 199 and I want to evaluate when I get there to see what's next for me. Started at 266 a few weeks ago and am currently 260. I also work a desk job and I'm working on a masters degree so there's not much time for movement. We have quite the journey ahead of us but I know it's possible!!
  • Whiptgirl
    Whiptgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m a part of the 100+ club too. CW 290 GW 155, but not sure that’s where my body will go. 5’9” mid 40s, yo-yo dieter. Heaviest I’ve ever been.
  • Carmen_rdz
    Carmen_rdz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’ve been doing keto for 5 weeks SW244 CW 228 GW 145 I’m also 5’2”
    It’s been a great adventure doing keto! the first 2 weeks are hard but I started losing pounds so that kept me going. Not sure if your into trying a lchf diet but lowering your carb intake and cutting out sugars will be a great help! :)
  • Laurie463
    Laurie463 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. Already lost 8 pounds CW: 232 GW: 140.
  • lovehatechris
    lovehatechris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you on the 100+ journey.
    My current weight is 330
    My goal weight is 230-240 range
    I'm 6'1". Heaviest weight I've ever been, and I drive for a living and want to change my eating and workout habits.
    I am currently trying intermittent fasting, and incorporating HIIT cardio and strength training everyday M-F.
  • jdork11
    jdork11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! Please feel free to add me, I’ve tried and fell off the wagon many times, mostly due to lack of accountability. I’d love the support and to give support as well! After a recent medical issue I realized my weight had creeped up to 270lbs 5’8”. I wish all of you luck and strength in this journey!
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on the 100+lbs to lose as well. I lost and maintained 60lb over the last couple years but now have hit it hard again and not stopping til Im healthy and where I want to be. Ive lost 30lbs additional since starting keto in May. (I turn 31 in dec. I will make my 30s and on my healthiest)
  • ronicath
    ronicath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just re-joined and I have over 100 lbs to lose as well!! When I first started I only needed to lose 40 and over the past year I’ve ballooned to 299lbs...I refuse to breach that 300 mark and I need to loose 100 to get to 199! Today’s my birthday and my gift to myself is to become more accountable for the decisions I make...so I need all the help I can get!!
  • eurotrashcc
    eurotrashcc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I could use support buddies as well. I still have a long ways to go. I peaked at about 533 pounds and am now around 479. My ultimate goal is to be near 279.
  • xxmoondew
    xxmoondew Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on a similar route
    would love to be buddies :D
  • chefkryia
    chefkryia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    On a 100+ route as well. Have a job that puts me with food constantly.. I could just support/buddies. Everyone I was with before quit. I also have a fitbit and LOVE challenges..
  • Lolasaunt
    Lolasaunt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose around 100 lbs. Lost 10 since Christmas. I had lost a few more...like 7 lbs but recently gained it back due to stress and anxiety. I'm 230 right now. My current goal is to get to 'onederland'. Under 200. LOL I'm 67 and retired and lazy. If I could get motivated it would be great. I joined the small gym at the local senior center but don't go. But I need to. I also have diabetes so losing weight would be ideal.
  • fitchick37
    fitchick37 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @Lolasaunt me too with the diabetes :)

I’m on a 100 pound journey too, 5 gone 95 to go, target is set at 144 from current 239.

Pinging out some friend requests!