worst eating day ever

Options
Oh my gosh. I was terrible today. I ate twice my calorie allowance and didn't exercise. It doesn't help that both of my kids have the flu so I am eating take out. Yuck! I am so disgusted with myself. I am back on the wagon tomorrow!

85850.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• emvanveelen
    emvanveelen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I was terrible today. I ate twice my calorie allowance and didn't exercise. It doesn't help that both of my kids have the flu so I am eating take out. Yuck! I am so disgusted with myself. I am back on the wagon tomorrow!

85850.png
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us. Tomorrow is a new day. Hang in there! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

85850.png

The wagon is coming through right now..dont wait till tomorrow..hop on
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    I hear you. I was doing fantastic today and exercised, then I got to work and they floated me to another unit (I work in a hospital), where I was running, then I came back to my unit and finally when I had like a 5 minute break, I went into the break room and they had all these goodies laid out and I ate 2 oatmeal raisin cookies and 2 chocolate chip cookies!! Curses!! Well, like everyone says, back on my game tomorrow!!:blushing:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    tommorow's a new day kids sick at home can be stressful. Hope everyone feels better soon:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    I'm with myastyme - Get on that wagon NOW. Not tomorrow.:glasses:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I hear ya :explode: today was a bad eating day for me as well. I would love to workout right now but my legs are so sore from plyometrics on saturday I can barely walk let alone workout!

Tomorrow is a new day.....I promise myself I will get up early to do a workout in the morning as well as onr at night to make up for my terrible Monday :angry: