Hello! Looking for some friends!!

jogdog
jogdog Posts: 89 Member
Hello Everybody!!

I have been on myfitnesspal for 2 weeks now and I am just getting to introducing myself. Friend me if you'd like some support or if you would like to support me. Friend me even if you have some interests that are the same.

Weightloss Goal: 36 lbs - have already lost 3 lbs of that

Favorite forms of exercise: Jogging, Cycling, Swimming, Basketball, Weightlifting

Favorite "healthy" foods: Oatmeal, Yogurt, PB&J, Watermelon, Broccoli, Sushi

Favorite "unhealthy" foods: Popcorn, Frosties, Cheetos, Buffalo Wings

Other interests: Saints, LSU, sports in general, being outdoors, coaching, music, my dogs

I started out the year at 225 lbs, and got down to a good 200 lbs, but lost motivation after hitting a plateau. Gained back weight and now I am getting back to losing weight. My starting weight on this website is 211 lbs. Main reason I am losing weight and exercising is there is a mini-triathlon next april and july (350m swim, 12mi bike, 2mi jog) and would like to do both of them.

Thanks for reading!! And, good luck to everyone else!

Replies

• Hi! I just joined to, good luck! I have been doing P90X for about 8 wks and havnt been losing weight so I need to moniter my food better
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Hi, and welcome. I'm not new, but recently reset. A friend request is on the way!
  • Kristy085
    Kristy085 Posts: 65 Member
    Hello from another New Orleanian...feel free to add me! :-)
  • zona133
    zona133 Posts: 1
    hi! i have been on here for a week, and so far so good! i will send over a friend request - i think that the more friends, then the more motivation : )
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Hi Jogdog! Welcome! I too am a Saints and LSU fan. Louisiana girl born and raised! I reached my weightloss goal years ago but now am working to have more muscle and definition. Never really did any serious strength training but am learning to love plyometrics and calisthenics. Still a cardio junkie though. Sending you a friend requests!
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. I adore boneless chicken wings, but have only had them once in 10 months :( They just don't seem worth it. I am about 40-50lbs away from my goal (depending on what's healthy), but I've already lost 102lbs since October 2010.

If you have need anything, feel free to ask!!! Good luck!!

My starting weight was 289.9
    Current weight is 187.5
    Goal btw 137-148
  • Hi, I just joined too. Good Luck! Sounds like you are already off to a great start.
  • ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Hey There! :drinker: Welcome! Here's to wishing you great success! My goal is to lose 50 lbs.... 7 down much more to go! :smile:
  • EMQuinn52
    EMQuinn52 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello!! I just joined here in hopes of boosting my past weighloss with Weight Watchers...which I am still doing, off and on.

I lost 29lbs (goal of 80 total) and was doing great back in the beginning of the year on WW, then my family went through a huge relocation, which de-railed my weight loss and I've gain back some weight. I've gotten back into some old habits: I drink WAY too much pop, eat way too much fast food and put too much cream in my coffee(s) every morning. Enough is enough. And this is what brought me here!!!!

I'm just starting out on here, but I'd love to have some new weight loss buddies to partner up with on this lifelong journey!!

Please feel free to friend me!!
    Thanks!

3933913.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • my name is Rose have been on for a while i just sent my first friends request to you due to your post so anyone that wants to friend request me im here to support you because i know i need it