new to this

Options
hope this works for me..would love feed back from anyone who has been successful

Replies

• sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! And good luck on your journey, remember, you are strong and beautiful and CAN do this!
  • Ampri
    Ampri Posts: 3
    Options
    :happy: thank you!!
  • ShaoonaRae
    ShaoonaRae Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    As long as you honestly keep track of everything, it helps A LOT. Just realizing how much you put in your mouth helps you lose weight.

Like, for example, when you're getting ready to go to bed and you see the brownie on the counter, it's like, "I'm going to have to log that, and that's like, 250 calories anyways. Nah, I shouldn't be eating right before bed." The accountability helps a lot, not to mention the support form other member on this site.
  • irefusetoquit
    Options
    Welcome!

Yes, it is successful. MFP has most of the foods that are on the market.

Plus, since most foods have a barcode on them, if you scan the barcode with your smartphone (if you have one) or type it in here - it will show up.

If you need a hand with it, let me know. I'll be happy to help out. :)
  • janc46
    janc46 Posts: 14
    Options
    this is my first time too, I love seeing the calories add up, It sure keeps me in ck:happy:
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with you goals. I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do.:flowerforyou:
  • valeegirl83
    Options
    I am new to myfitnesspal. In May I delivered a beautiful baby boy who was stillborn. I knew he had heart problems during pregnancy and so I ate (because I am an emotional eater). My goal is to get healthy again so I will be physically ready for my next pregnancy...which probably won't be until early next year. I hope this works for me!