Week 6

Options
I just realized that I have been going to the gym 3 days a week and haven't missed a single day in 6 weeks.:happy: Any attempt at regular exersize before this and I would have made a million excuses why I didn't have time to go :embarassed:

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I have been going to the gym 3 days a week and haven't missed a single day in 6 weeks.:happy: Any attempt at regular exersize before this and I would have made a million excuses why I didn't have time to go :embarassed:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Good for you!! Keep it up!! :drinker:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    great job :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work.
  • spillerk
    Options
    Congratulations on your willpower!!
  • jcarter81304
    Options
    Keep up the great work
  • beautifullady
    Options
    I really admire you ladies. I have been on MFP for about 6 weeks also, but am having the hardest time losing. :mad: I am logging my food, walking during the day with my friends and doing the elliptical in the evenings, when I am not in school. I work full time, and am in school full time, 3 nights a week and two online classes. It is truly discouraging to get on the scale and only lost .2 tenths of a pound. Some days my clothes feel loser and other days my stitches are screaming for mercy :laugh:. I just had a historectomy and my body is still trying to adjust, but I want this weight to come off the same way it went on....over night. I know I am being ridiculous, but I am beginning to find myself eating a little more, because I have become discouraged.

Any suggestions ladies, to get me over this hump, I keep tettering between 190 and 186...of course leaning more to the 190 lately. Determined not to give up, but feeling a little bummed. :ohwell:

Thanks for any advise. :sad: :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!