Want to lose 100 pounds on keto

Options
ninetails85
ninetails85 Posts: 7 Member
edited July 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All,

Looking for a group of people who want to lose lots of weight on keto. I am 250.6 pounds. 5 feet 7 , 32 year old female and I am fed up with being fat.

I want to start keto , share recipes ( I am good at cooking jamaican food but hate cooking 😁). I am interested in trying keto recipes for various culture of foods.

If you are interested, let me know. By the way...anyone from the toronto area doing keto?

Thanks.

Replies

• puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello !!! I’m on Keto and I’m 32 too. Let’s be friends! We can do it!
  • ninetails85
    ninetails85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @puertoricanlady18 let's do it. How long have you been on keto. Do you meal prep? I will add you so we can talk some more
  • crssa82
    crssa82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Keto a couple of weeks ago. I'm 35 and have a lot of weight to lose.
  • MaggieFinn
    MaggieFinn Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    There's a great group focusing on LCD. Go check them out at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • fosdewanna
    fosdewanna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to lose weight on Keto as well I need the support I’m 31 5’10 an I’ve finally reached 300 pounds 😞 I need this weight off yesterday
  • MamaKeirn
    MamaKeirn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs on keto about 2 years ago. I'm 29 and going through some huge life changes. It's time to finish off those last lbs!
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on my 8th week of keto. :)
  • MotherTruckerKeto
    MotherTruckerKeto Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’m on week 9 or 10 of Keto, post daily as well. I’m working on recipes and resources for better food & supplements.
  • moonbaby1o1
    moonbaby1o1 Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    32 and on Keto as well. I did really well on Keto from October 2017 till March 2018 and lost 60lbs. It only shows 33lbs on my profile because I gained from my original starting point. I ended up going off Keto in April/May after going on two trips for work. It's been difficult to get back on. I ended up gaining 8lbs back during those 3 months. I've started again today and I'm considering doing a blog/vlog for this and I'm going to upload some pictures to instagram. I feel like I need to immerse myself more deeply than I did the last time. I need to lose more. I want to have kids and I can't at the weight I'm at. Add me if you like! I have a ton of recipes, including a great one for Keto Tortillas. This mexican girl can't live without them.
  • New2keto84
    New2keto84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! New here! Just started keto today! Looking for support as well.
  • norcaldoll
    norcaldoll Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 33 and just started keto last week. 😊