LIBRAS! "M.I.A." Scale Crusher's Your being called OUT!

Options
I did not recieve weigh in #'s for the below mentioned Team SCALE CRUSHER's
(find your name and give me you numbers please) DONT GIVE UP!

Starleng1
VeganGal84
Tcpowell25
MrsKAddy
autumn_leaf
allym42
SaLouLa
amsparky
lokey93
trcannon
ohiomom0503
micheeks
kbarry90
Lexiehsub76
Shuga33
starsnyc21
sugarbuggar
aamon17
Michelle228
StWortham
alohabrie
Fattygirl31
Kel834

Replies

• AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Come back guys!!!!! I still gave my number even though I gained a pound, I will not give up. I still feel much better about my health overall. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Come out, come out where ever you are!!! You just got to stick with it. We can do this and if we do it TOGETHER, it will be that much easier.
  • aamon17
    aamon17 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sent . . .
  • StWortham
    Options
    Awww, I posted my weight but I'm more than happy 2 redo, I LOST 1# LAST WK! 94 more 'til I reach my goal! GET IT DONE LIBRA SCALE CRUSHERS!!!
  • ohiomom0503
    ohiomom0503 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine's the same...I slacked off on working out last week, wasn't feeling good. Got back on track yesterday
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I showed my gain ... we all have ups and downs.. stay the course. what matters is that you give 100%.

the important thing is that we get up one more time than we fall.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My name isnt on there... and I didnt give you mine.. I weight 132.2, sorry been busy forgot to sen it to you..
  • Maid4richie
    Maid4richie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Is this a weightloss group for libras ?? i am a libra and i have alot to lose and i would love to know more about it :)
  • sugarbugger
    Options
    I lost 1.8lbs but I'm afraid I can't do the majority of the challenges. I could give you a list of reasons, not least of which that I'm at home all day every day at the moment in a tiny toy filled house with a preschooler and a toddler and I have zero time to myself, but I realise they'll just be seen as excuses! lol
  • HappyHealthyHolly
    HappyHealthyHolly Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Talked with VeganGal84, she's doing well but had decided the challenge didn't quite fit her.