Pale fitness inspiration?

Options
This might sound really stupid, but I like to look at Pinterest and Instagram for thinspiration/fitspiration (whatever you wanna call it) when I’m feeling demotivated and need a reminder for what I want to achieve. But overwhelmingly the fitness grammers and models I see are all gorgeously tan and dark brown and I on the other hand am a very pale and freckly redhead and will never be able to achieve that. But when I look up “pale fitspo” or something, it’s all pictures of sad, anorexic girls who are very sickly-looking and obviously I don’t want that either lol.

So does anyone follow any fitness models or whatever on IG that are pale or not super tan? It’d just be nice to visualize something more achievable for myself and that could look like me. Sorry if that’s stupid lol

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The one that comes to mind is Abby Pollock. Check her out on YouTube or IG
  • thechiopodist
    thechiopodist Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I put pale girls into the search area of pinterest, and some pretty looking girls and make up tutorials came up, but all the sporty looking girls had tans! Freckle faced girls of the world unite!! 🤨
  • khlokins
    khlokins Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where you started vs. where you're going.. but here are some inspo's I have on my Pinterest ^^'

fc9lfrbpg1wv.png
    9tyh45p2b0zi.png
    hijn3fk488st.png
    aq3fnmbqlxlq.png
    tufyvrhsagjw.png
  • Caroline393
    Caroline393 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @khlokins @sardelsa thanks for the suggestion and photos! I appreciate it :)

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles haha I feel your pain! I never use contour or bronzer like they do because it would look so unnatural on me or just make me look dirty lol

@VUA21 that does make sense! I hadn’t thought about how that might make muscles show up more.
  • tararose777
    tararose777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Abby Pollock -look at her fitness blog on on YouTube! Pale, redhead, super inspiring, amazing physique
  • tararose777
    tararose777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Another pale fabulous physique photo, I do wish more women would embrace the pale, including me!