• aquablue_1111
    aquablue_1111 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    great job girl, keep it up!
  • BigLynxae
    BigLynxae Posts: 85 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You look fabulous in both pictures but you look happier in the current ones, and you are positively glowing. Keep up the awesome work! :)
  • tanyajensen75
    tanyajensen75 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Job! You definitely inspire me!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Definitely inspirational! Especially with the PCOS, I've heard that makes it terribly difficult to lose weight. Great job!!!
  • fishnc13
    fishnc13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give you an honest opinion from a single man. Please do not take any offense to this.

But.....You have gone from a lady I wouldn't think twice about to a women I would not let walk away without speaking to. Lol. I know that sounds vein but its the truth. Your very pretty. Congrats on the loss. I'v been there myself. Enjoy it!
  • drcrusher
    drcrusher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful, both before and after! You've achieved so much and most importantly have a great healthy attitude and value yourself. Such an inspiration :):)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congrats you are amazing
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Well done, love the update photo...you look amazing.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Plus your beautiful !!!
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yup. Great work!
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your journey <3<3. How are you doing now? So beautiful at any size but you look so happy
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I’m also 5ft2 and nearly halfway there (lost 23.5kg so far), and I too have PCOS, although it doesn’t seem to have made it harder to lose the weight for me, thank goodness! Although I do have to take progesterone, not sure if that helps or not though.
  • igonzales00
    igonzales00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What were your consistent steps?
    Your journey is similar to mine with respect to time frame. I started my journey on May 5th of 2018 and have goal of January 1st to lose as much as I can in a healthy way. I am doing boot camp three times a week and the 5k app but walking and running our just walk at least 5 times a week. I am also staying under 1200 calorie counts per day. I see it coming off and I get a bit anxious cause I want to see dramatic change right away. I am nervous about January's goal but I will do.. the goal is to "run" in a5k race vs just walking
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!