Looking for uplifting friends

Options
Hello! I’m new to this entire thing and I’m looking to make a change in my life including those who I choose to associate myself with. I’m hoping to meet individuals that will motivate and encourage me though my journey and I can do the same for them.

Replies

• LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    I don't know how motivational I am but I can try. ☺️
  • jessicarose0214
    jessicarose0214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey me too! Maybe we can help each other.
  • amartinezrd
    amartinezrd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Sierra, I'm also looking for accountable friends to support each other through this journey for a healthy living. I'm a 33 years old mom of 2 trying to lose 30 lbs.
  • twinkley74
    twinkley74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way too. I would love to have more people to motivate and keep me going too.
  • herbaltea06
    herbaltea06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to give and receive support :)
  • charles75stanley
    charles75stanley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    July 9, 2018 5:55PM
    Hi there .
    It's so difficult to keep silently going on isn't it. I've found it really difficult. :)
    After yo yo ing for years finally made some gains this year lost almost two stone since Feb. I did the green juice diet for a month a few years back and lost two stones in a month! But a lot of muscle too. So this year I took up cycling and 5:2 fast diet lost two stone then hit a plateau so have now joined the gym so trying to go there every other day. And now I'm going full time huel with two days fast ( 500kcals) and the rest 1500kcals and see how I get on. :)
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are more than welcome to add me as a friend if you'd like - I like to think I am a pretty uplifting person on here. :)
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome - we are almost neighbors - well.... Same state anyway
  • cheleonfire
    cheleonfire Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I'm in Florida too.
  • charles75stanley
    charles75stanley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    anl90 wrote: »
    Welcome! You are more than welcome to add me as a friend if you'd like - I like to think I am a pretty uplifting person on here. :)

Great smile umm too? Haha
  • mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Stay strong y’all, it’s a mindset!!!
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • johndu41
    johndu41 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello, happy to add you :)
  • d090882
    d090882 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I put 10 day challenges to my friends, follow me boys and girls!
  • db19732018
    db19732018 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm up for Friends! :)
  • TinaZ2018
    TinaZ2018 Posts: 314 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi and welcome to this community! I also added as friends some persons from here and I hope you'll accept the request. I'm going through hard times and I need a little more motivation than usual. :-) Feel free to add me!
  • BraddahAloha
    BraddahAloha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please everyone and anyone feel free to add me! I post daily meals and I promise to provide amazing encouragement and inspiration! 👍