Attention open diary members friend me!

Options
Hi, I'm looking for accountability friends & support throughout my weigh loss journey. I have an open diary (so take a peak), and I'm looking for friends with open diaries so that I can get ideas from them like meal ideas and portion sizes. If that is you, then please send me a friend request so we can motivate & support each other!

Replies

• SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm an open diary person, but also a vegan. If that's cool with you, then feel free to add me. If not, no hard feelings. Best on your journey!!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friends request my diary is open
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me 😊
  • notafatmommy
    notafatmommy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, not the best but I’m trying
  • Camigwen
    Camigwen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for folks in the Midwest US, I’ve got an open diary so please feel free to add me.
  • PeachBean
    PeachBean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I added you! My diary is open but not always fully updated because I have the tendency to be under 1000 calories.
  • breathefire
    breathefire Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me! Open diary here
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a open diary you can check out on my page. But MFP don't always post about my diary, I've been doing keto so I tend to be under 1000 calories.
  • love_yourself02
    love_yourself02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want i have an opem diary
  • sbshoe90
    sbshoe90 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have an open diary too and I'm looking for accountability as well. I'll add you!!
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have an open diary
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    To everyone, feel free to add me. Diary is open.

If you go back a year ago, you will find it keto-based. I started adding carbs back in this year after I hit my first weight goal and returned to the gym daily.

I love to cook, so always trying new recipes. I eat between 1200 and 2000 calories, depending on my activities for the day. I fast daily, eating between 1pm and 9pm, so you will only see 2 real meals, lunch & dinner. Still losing, slowly but making gains other ways (muscle & tone). Carbs are usually 100g or under. I'm working on protein intake, I've never been a real fan of meat.
  • deebrew6
    deebrew6 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm open diary but owning a cafe I tend not to eat being around food all day. So mfp doesn't acknowledge my diary when I log less than the minimum. I'm looking for tips, ideas and encouragement to eat more and healthier. Feel free to friend me. Dee
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm open diary too. Logging every day. Eating mostly lower carb--proteins & veggies & healthy fats. Trying to avoid breads and sweets (my downfall). Anyone feel free to add me!