Aussie girl starting out ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

Options
lisa9620
lisa9620 Posts: 53 Member
Hey everyone.
Just starting out (yet again) on a new weight loss journey. I'm 31 and a stay at home mum of a crazy 4 year old with waaaay too much energy for me and also an 8 month old.
I'm from Australia and currently weigh 88kg. Goal at the moment is to get down to 75. I did manage to lose around 10 kg when I was 18 so at the moment that's a big motivator for me knowing that I've done it before so I can do it again. Also figure now is the best time while being a SAHM as not working means I can concentrate more on eating properly and exercising so feeling like it's now or never.
For the first time ever I'm counting calories and I'm aiming for a 300 calorie burn per day on the treadmill (with occasional dancing and pilates in between).
Feeling pretty positive about it so far and feel free to add me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž

Replies

• CourtneyBiber
    CourtneyBiber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Iโ€™m a SAHM as well. :)
  • lisa9620
    Options
    Hey there! Iโ€™m a SAHM as well. :)

Nice!! I find it easier to stay on track if I'm not working coz I can just eat and exercise when I need to.
    Where about are you from?
  • jilliann_
    jilliann_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Fellow SAHM here too. I'm from the US but we have a family friend who just moved to Australia a few months ago so it's cool to see someone from there! I'm going to add you :smile:
  • lisa9620
    Options
    Hi! Fellow SAHM here too. I'm from the US but we have a family friend who just moved to Australia a few months ago so it's cool to see someone from there! I'm going to add you :smile:

Thanks Jilliann, I've accepted it ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hey there Iโ€™m Australian, you are welcome to add me โค๏ธ
  • lisa9620
    Options

Cheers Hun, where a out's in AUS are you? I'm in SA :smile:
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options

Cheers Hun, where a out's in AUS are you? I'm in SA :smile:

Iโ€™m on the Sunshine Coast ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Loveslupins
    Loveslupins Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Iโ€™m looking for a few new friends for inspiration ๐Ÿ˜ฌ so add me if you want.
    I work out 5 days a week, it I really need to work on my nutrition. I have an open diary and I log in every day.
    P.S. Iโ€™m Canadian, but I lived in NSW for 2 years while my husband was at uni. We miss Australia and hope to visit one day soon.