Need Buddies

Options
Hey all!

Looking for some buddies for this journey. I've gone through my list and deleted all the inactive and my wall is WAY too quiet. I want to see and hear you kicking butt to help motivate my butt! I promise to motivate you back. I'm not a creeper I promise lol just needing some help getting motivated.

I am a busy mom of 2, work 50+ hours a week, and since having the baby (7 months old) I have had a hard time finding time to take care of me and I know I need to change that again. I am looking to lose 50 pounds again (lost 50 pounds in 2014 but slowly gained 20 back and then gestational diabetes and bed rest wasn't my friend and gained another 30 during my pregnancy). I enjoy running (haven't found the time to get started again is my recurring excuse) and used to cross train 3 days a week. I am looking for some friends with similar situations.

If you can do it, I can do it!

Time to focus a little more on me so I can be the best me for my gals. Friend me or comment on here and I will send a request if you want to be my friend :wink: :blush::smiley:

Replies

• pandacsek
    pandacsek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me. Totally similar situation. Also, get a jogger and get out with your baby. :) Let's chat!
  • kateowp
    kateowp Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Im back and looking to loose 50 lbs (again). I never used the friend part of MFP- Im hoping maybe this time it will help keep me motivated. Add me!
  • krupalip
    krupalip Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am a mum of 2 toddlers, need to lose 20-25 lbs to achieve my target of 100 lbs by September, When i turn 40. Need to do this for my kids and myself... want to be a hottie by forty!!! Seems very hard because I just can’t focus on a diet though I workout 5 times a week and can’t seem to give up the end of the day glass of wine..please add me, your support and motivation is something I am counting on
  • mojarr0
    mojarr0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Father of one here. My daughter, work and school have me busy too. I find it best to set aside one day to meal prep.for the week saves me time and keeps me on track. So far itnis working. I am 45lbs away from my first goal, but before this app I was 81lbs away. Let's motivate eachother either progress!