SAHM ISO friends

jilliann_
jilliann_ Posts: 8 Member
I'm a 32yo SAHM of 3 kids looking for friends in a similar boat. After my first baby I lost more than 50lbs with MFP and was able to maintain for a couple years. Then came baby #2 and shortly thereafter #3. Hoping to get back on track now that #3 is almost 2yo.
My first weight loss goal is 27lbs with an overall goal closer to 45lbs. I plan to focus on food/nutrition for the first month and then add in some consistent exercise when my kids go back to school next month.
Two of my favorite things are baking and eating out. I don't plan to give up either so moderation is important to me. :wink: I am always looking for new lunch/dinner recipes so I'd love friends who'd be willing to share meal ideas, especially anything kid friendly!

Replies

• Imagine_if
    Imagine_if Posts: 54 Member
    38 yo sahm of 4 ... today was my day one (again). best suggestion i have is to get the kiddos involved. indoor walking - kids do with me; salads - kids help me make 'em; it's never perfect, but with the kiddos involved I get more done than when i wait for them to be someplace else so i can get time to myself to exercise or make healthy foods ~ Marie
  • jilliann_
    Thanks I like your suggestions. Today I'm meal planning and I'll definitely get them involved in that. :smile:
  • Adynaya
    Adynaya Posts: 7 Member
    Hi there, I’m sahm too with 3 kids
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Sahm of 3 boys, baking is my favorite hobby and I also struggle with portion control. I can't just eat one, so I just have to bake less often. And stress eating because I've got all home for the summer. Anyone can add me.
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    25yo mum of a 3yo here! Work fluctuates from 10 hours a day to zero so I’m kind of a stay at home mum!
    I’m aiming to loose 30kg, I love cooking, entertaining and going out to eat, and baking too!
    I don’t want to give either up too 😅
  • Squishywishy
    Squishywishy Posts: 54 Member
    SAHM that homeschools! Feel free to add me.
  • jilliann_
    Thanks for the responses! Hopefully we can motivate each other!