Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Men’s Grooming/Hairstyles

2»

Replies

• 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    I comb my hair to the right
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Mari22na wrote: »
    Wild-West-Moustache.jpg.  The definitive cowboy moustache works for me.0b889e144b200af7447918e27b96241c--sam-sam-sam-elliott.jpg.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLd41oGpDLkkcddBGDUq5m5D8Ij3Z-JGwto4SfQeokymhDwwKBHQ.   Still purdy, after all these years.sam_elliott_Cowboys__Indians-227x300.jpg.

Sam Elliot is a handsome man
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    I like any hair style on a man
    Doesn’t matter to me
    Although a 90s rat tail is a no go
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,232 Member
    I'm currently trying to rock the Oscar Gamble.

w05hbaml36r01.jpg

.... it's not going well.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 290 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm currently trying to rock the Oscar Gamble.

w05hbaml36r01.jpg

.... it's not going well.

I can rock this look on a humid day...
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,716 Member
    I hate long hair on guys. I dont like long beards. I like clean shaven or a 5 o'clock shadow.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,800 Member
    Long hair is a no. Man buns are a hell no. Aside from that I don’t care. Face is much more important to me than hair and it will likely end up falling out anyways. Bald heads are fine too.

Man Buns. Don't get it.
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    I'm not too picky on hairstyles. Even bald heads- with a beard- can be sexy. Depends on the man.

Of course there are some exceptions- the mullet for one, also the comb-over. I don't usually like a guy to have longer hair than me, but that's just jealousy.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 39,828 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Long hair is a no. Man buns are a hell no. Aside from that I don’t care. Face is much more important to me than hair and it will likely end up falling out anyways. Bald heads are fine too.

Man Buns. Don't get it.

I think man buns are the new mullet.

I started thinning and losing my hair years ago...I've been shaving my head for at least the last 8 years save for a short stint where I tried a few different things but it always just looked like I had wispy feathers on my head or something.