Keto lifestyle... who’s in?

Options
Hey All,
I’m interested in seeing who all is into the Keto lifestyle. Does it work for you? How are you dealing with the challenges?

Friend me, I would love to take a look at some fellow Keto diaries.
😊

Replies

• cant_weight
    cant_weight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday ! Can’t answe r your questions yet but would love to be addd support.
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love keto so far. Im on week 8. I dont find it challenging. Well I take that back. I have these mini "stalls" and they are frustrating. This week has been great though with loss. I also do lc currently with it because I have a ways to go to my goal and im off work for summer.
  • danrojas
    danrojas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing it for a couple of months. I love it. I find it easy to keep, and I’ve lost about 15 pounds. I seem to be a little stalled at the moment, but I’m encouraged by many other people that have broken through those times and have continued to lose weight.
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Join the low carb group :-)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
    Lots of friendly keto folk in there - I’ve just friended you as well

• ecastillo4141
    ecastillo4141 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday, so far so good. Today I had a wawa breakfast bowl with eggs and steak.. very satisfying
  • Niteraven918
    Niteraven918 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been doing keto off and on for years. You can lose a lot of weight but I find you need to really stick to it as a lifestyle. At the moment I have lost 53 pounds. Hoping this time I won't fall off the wagon on the holidays.. well at least not too far. :smiley:
  • swtcedes21
    swtcedes21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just started Monday and so far I am seeing a difference. Btw Monday and Tuesday I was exhausted. How are you all doimg?
  • chameleon013m
    chameleon013m Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It sometimes takes a few days for your body to adapt to this lifestyle change. Make sure you are drinking lots of water and getting all your vitamins in so you hopefully don’t experience what we call the “keto flu”
  • Beachchic1977
    Beachchic1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I’m on day 4 right now, and I think i May have found the way of eating that works for my body. While I have lost a good bit of weight so far, I’m sure it’s mostly water but the other differences are really selling me on this. For the first time in YEARS my stomach pain, bloating and other digestive issues are almost completely gone. A huge difference in just a few days. And I don’t feel hungry or deprived. Tonight I wasn’t really hungry, but needed to eat something so I made some sugar free mouse with heavy cream and sugar free jello pudding mix, it was great and just enough.