Keto Lifestyle

Started keto January 2018 and have stayed strict and am currently down 45 Pounds! Looking for fellow keto friends to keep each other motivated and accountable

Replies

• SJBalarezo
    SJBalarezo Posts: 7 Member
    I'm keto too! Got off the wagon.. actually I set fire to it and rolled it down a hill... But, I'm getting back on track! Would love to be friends :-)
  • ecastillo4141
    ecastillo4141 Posts: 4 Member
    I’ve only been doing it since Monday. Can’t wait to get better at making my own food..
  • 2busyb
    2busyb Posts: 23 Member
    That's freakin funny , @ SJBalarezo. I've officially hit 60days on keto on july7th. Weight not moving like I would like, but I'm dropping inches like crazy. Got the fat adaption going on. :) Lots of energy. Hitting the gym 3-5x a week now. Was using another app for tracking, but wanted to try to find a community.
  • SV2727
    SV2727 Posts: 31 Member
    Add me if any of you want to...i have been on keto almost 2 months...have slipped a few times
  • 2busyb
    I especially like the title of this group. Keto lifestyle. Were all going to slip here and there, after a couple of hard workouts, I allowed more than 20g of carbs to reeplenish my body, and because I'm fat adapted I didn't gain. Just got right back strict keto the next day.
  • 2busyb
    I made this last night with sugar free chocolate chips instead of bar chocolate & 1 tsp of PB instead of a TBSP 4net carbs. :) yum. https://www.ruled.me/peanut-butter-chocolate-chunk-mug-cake/