Confused about gender reactions to weight loss

Options
ssss6813
ssss6813 Posts: 74 Member
Has any other ladies came across this, mostly but not always my female friends and colleagues say I'm to skinny however on the other hand any male reactions have been positive

Replies

• ssss6813
    ssss6813 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    ssss6813 wrote: »
    Has any other ladies came across this, mostly but not always my female friends and colleagues say I'm to skinny however on the other hand any male reactions have been positive

Most ladies will tell you you’re too skinny out of the new found jealousy of your weight loss!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Never been told I'm too skinny, just that I watch what I eat too strictly, or that I'm over training. But do you, disregard everyone else!
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Maybe the men are interested in having sex with you. Just a thought.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've had nice comments from both and a couple wtf comments from both. Just depends on the person I guess.
  • xfc1
    xfc1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    "Too skinny". How often do you see a person in Western countries who are too skinny and don't have a medical condition? I can't remember the last time.
  • Piloteer2009
    Piloteer2009 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Women will tell you what they want. Men won't say a word for of being sued for sexual harassment at work.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I've had men and women say that I'm too skinny now, but that's from family. I've certainly had a few snide comments made and several inquiries about my health from women. One friend asked if my doctor had talked to me about being underweight (I'm not). Men will typically ask me specific questions about my diet and/or workouts.