Hi Guys!!

Options
I tried this thing before and decided to make a whole new account! I've always had trouble losing weight and I hope this site helps me because I keep gaining! Anyone have tricks for curing the mid-day hunger? I tried chewing gum and everything.

Replies

• poland32
    Options
    I tried this thing before and decided to make a whole new account! I've always had trouble losing weight and I hope this site helps me because I keep gaining! Anyone have tricks for curing the mid-day hunger? I tried chewing gum and everything.
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Hello. Welcome back. I would recommend eating a bigger meal during the day and keeping your breakfast and dinner lighter. I, on the other hand, like to save my calories for the end of the day. I keep the low fat girlscout cookies in my desk drawer and I also keep caribou bars. I can eat one for a quick fix. I also keep red grapefruit cups in my office fridge. Don't expect the midday muchies to miraculously disappear, because they won't! Just keep healthy snacks around so that you can eat when the midday munchies hit.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP! Try light snacking, tricks like tea, I also like light hot chocolate, wasa crackers with some peanut butter, eggs, any light snack. I don't believe in having to feel hungry!

Best of luck!!
  • agehr
    agehr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I recommend not skipping breakfast. The saying is: Eat like a king at breakfast, like a prince at lunch, and like a pauper at dinner. I eat a good breakfast, and my main meal is lunch and just a salad or something light for dinner. I wish I could say I have the answer, but as you can see I haven't. If I did have the answer, I am sure I'd be rich! Good luck to you and enjoy the site! Hugs, Arlene
  • MattySparky
    Options
    Eat six times per day... it works for me, Im never hungry. I dont mean huge meals either. I usually have on average 200- 250 calories per "meal". Make sure you get your water too, it's good for you and will help regulate everything.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.