Need Support The South Beach Way

Options
I have started the South Beach Diet today...and wow...I and already withdrawing from CARBS! My husband had horrible pancreasitis and has to give up aclohol so I deceided to give up carbs since I do not drink. Is this going to get any easier? Please give me some words of encourgement!

Replies

• Norma_24
    Norma_24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    After the first week it gets way better I know its tough but I have seen fabulous results hang in there!!
  • lizbollini
    Options
    I have started the South Beach Diet today...and wow...I and already withdrawing from CARBS! My husband had horrible pancreasitis and has to give up aclohol so I deceided to give up carbs since I do not drink. Is this going to get any easier? Please give me some words of encourgement!

Hey :) It will get easier. I found if I started to get cravings I would drink some hot tea with lemon, it really does subside the hunger pains. I'm currently comfortably in Phase 2. I really try to limit my carbs in this phase as well, maybe only having 1 carb selection per meal. Do you have the South Beach cook book? If not, it's definitely work the investment, there are some great recipes in there :) Good Luck!