Is there a problem adding these to water?

Options
I’ve been adding these to my water a lot. I just had to ask the question

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Why would it be a problem? Not trying to be a smarty pants, just wondering about what you are worried about.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Do you like them? Do they fit into your calorie and nutrition goals? Do you feel okay after drinking them? If the answer to all 3 is yes, then great. They seem like a good addition. If the answer to any of them is no then maybe consider finding something else.
  • ItsJustJay11
    ItsJustJay11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @nutmegoreo people keep telling me I should just drink just regular water and I can’t do I found these and thought I should ask is something wrong with them lbs. Because they are great
  • ItsJustJay11
    Options
    @diannethegeek I love them 😍. My answer is Yes yes and yes lol. So I guess I’ll keep using them lbs ☺️ Thanks
  • nutmegoreo
    edited July 2018
    Options
    If you like them and they help you reach your goals, then no, there is nothing wrong with them.

ETA: There is a lot of misinformation out there. People are well meaning, but they really do just parrot what they've heard. Most of the dieting myths don't hold up well when scrutinized.
  • ItsJustJay11
    Options
    @nutmegoreo so true thank you so much
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    You're welcome. I'm glad you found something you like that will help you increase your water intake (and yes, it's still water).