The big 50

Options
I ser myself a challenge many years ago that when i hit 50 i will look the best i have ever done in my life . Well started 12 days ago and have lost 7lbs and am feeling great . Live this app so much . And am starting to get the shape i want . Then stick with it as am getting married to my perect lady on 7th june 2019

Replies

• collectivedrummer
    collectivedrummer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Big 50 is in december this year btw
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great start. Not too far behind you, I just turned 48 and I want to finish a marathon by the time I am 50, not necessarily run all of it, just finish it. I started running 6 weeks ago. Good luck for the wedding as well.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi!! You are doing great. Congrats :) I just turned the big 5-0 ....It makes a person rethink our health goals for sure.
  • sharonedix
    sharonedix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! A made up mind half the battle. Your future bright. Your today worth the living .. keep up the great job ..
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Good job starting before 50, it's worth it. I started around 55, working on another "new me" for my 60's. I want to be one of those absurdly in shape old guys.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Congrats! !
    I'm 1 year behind ya and I feel WAY better now than I did 10 years ago (60 down 15 to 20 to go)
    Stick with it the pay off so worth it!!
  • collectivedrummer
    collectivedrummer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks and good luck in the marathon
  • kelley4avon
    kelley4avon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Big 50 is in december this year btw

Big 50 is November for me. I started a year ago determined to get healthy and I'm down almost 110 pounds. I haven't been this weight since I was 16. We are going to ROCK our 50's. xoxo