New but not New

Options
I have been working out for years. In the last year I have put on 20lbs that was during a job that I literally sat for hours on end. One wouldn't think someone who worksout like I do would put on that kind of weight but I am also a nighttime snacker and a mindless muncher, probably due to having depression.

I am looking for a sea of friends to help me stay on track, keep motivated, and to keep me in check. Any takers?

Replies

• sruv
    sruv Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was so like you when I was younger!! Now I'm older and having the same issues. If you want a friend with a sense of humor, who is old enough to be your mom - lmk. I'm good for positive feedback and actually know a lot about nutrition - even though I can't always apply what I know to myself!!
  • SuzyBowmanIRL
    SuzyBowmanIRL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm in. 20 pounds rennovating a house. Now can't have anyone around to see it because I'd be naked, cos I can't fit into anything I own!!
    Nighttime snacker... we were seperated at birth. Need to drop the wine glass, pick up the mint tea and leave the biscuits at the shop!
  • HutchMCMLXXV
    HutchMCMLXXV Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm totally get it, but I gained a lot more. Luckily you have realized it early. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • johndu41
    johndu41 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello from Scotland. Happy to add you :)