Hoping to make this work!

Options
My name is Audrey Jean and I am 32 years old. I just had my 2nd baby 11 weeks ago and I'm ready to take my body back. I have already lost the baby weight, but that doesn't include the 10lbs I put on just before becoming pregnant. I guess it was too easy to say, well I'm just gonna gain weight anyway, and eat whatever I wanted. My goal is to lose 25lbs so I can get back in to my clothes from before my 1st son. (he's 2 1/2 now). They may be outdated by now, but dag-gum-it.... I wanna slip them on with ease, not push, pull and drag them on kicking. At least to show that I can.... then off to the stores to buy new ones! :) It's been so long since I have bought myself clothes in the single digit sizes, I am really looking forward to that again. I am looking for any guidance anyone can give me on how to lose weight when I work 60+ hours a week, with a newborn, toddler and hungry husband at home. The odds are stacked against me, but I am just stubborn enough to prove those odds wrong. :laugh:

Replies

• rachyhanney
    rachyhanney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi there just wanted to say hello and good luck with your weight lose goals! there alot of really nice people on this site and were all in the same boat, we all want to be happy and healthy it just takes abit of hard work, and its always helps to have some one you want to prove to that you can do, for me its my soon to be habby who thinks ill give up after a few wks i cant wait to wipe the smile of his face im hopeing being on this site will help me do that :o)