Favorite fitness apps?!

Options
Looking for an app (preferably free) with full workouts! I’ve tried Aaptiv but I’m not wanting to pay monthly!

Replies

• errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Apple or Android?

I quite like Fitnotes on android. It is minimalist, with a rest timer. But you'd have to create your own workout by selecting from a list or creating your own, then adding it to a list that you make. I think it's worth the extra work though and it's simple to look up exercises and check the proper form on youtube. It is just a simple list with checkboxes and you can adjust sets/reps/weight on the fly.

Maybe not for you, but thought I'd mention it, in case someone is looking for something for lifting, that is simple and clean.
  • runforthefunofitUK
    runforthefunofitUK Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Zero to Hero (android only) is the best weightlifting/bodybuilding app I have come across.

I use it for Jacked & Tan 2.0 and it is great.
  • snemberton
    snemberton Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it, just downloaded it to see, but Nike Training Club looks to be pretty nice and is free.
  • cookieleetrish
    cookieleetrish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nike Training club is great, they will make at training program for you, you can pick body weight only if you dont have gym access. I am on my third program
  • govenderd1
    govenderd1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Jefit. Lots of options in the free version
  • mistyrbell8248
    mistyrbell8248 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Easy workout is what I use. Its great, instructional, and counts your calories.
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    BodySpace was always my favorite for workouts and Runkeeper for runs, walking and biking.
  • scruff_farrier
    scruff_farrier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I 2nd jefit. Has alot of options for the free version. Although I might look into these others to see what they are all about.
  • scruff_farrier
    scruff_farrier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I 2nd jefit. Has alot of options for the free version. Although I might look into these others to see what they are all about.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    MapMyFitness has been phenomenal in motivating me to walk every day. That is really the only one I use.