Time to get serious

Options
My name is brandy. I am in my mid 40's and have gained a lot of weight. I have been seeing for a month and a half on keto and am losing weight. Its good to have support.

Replies

• stwida
    stwida Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, and remember, never give up! If you get sick of Keto, don't quit, switch to another diet! Remember, at the end of the day, every diet, even Keto, simply has the goal of keeping you in a caloric deficit. There are many options for losing weight!
  • malindalamay
    malindalamay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy, Keep your chin up! Right now I am counting calories. I know that keto would probably work better but it is just too hard for me. I need sugar!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,985 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy. I am also on Keto because I am trying to improve my blood sugars as well as lose weight. Keto does cause you to burn fat for fuel instead of glucose so it is great. However, on keto you still need to watch your calories. So any lower calorie diet will do if it is just weight loss you are after. However, it is nice to have a fellow keto person to say hey to. If you get any great recipes make sure to share! Best wishes on this journey.