moooooooovies!!

Options
Love em, watched Soul Surfer on Saturday and balled my brains out... sooo good tho? what's ur fav?

Replies

• Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I told everyone to watch that. It was really good. Planet of the Apes and Captain America was good also.
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    Bridesmaids....so funny!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I love 80's films - Goonies, Lost Boys, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future. eee I could go on

Also a new big fan of Guillermo Del Torro - Pans Labrynth being my favourite
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I am really into the Notebook, Message in a Bottle, and the Time Travelers wife. Great films. Fabulous.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I am really into the Notebook, Message in a Bottle, and the Time Travelers wife. Great films. Fabulous.

Hmm........interesting.....
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and Interstate 60 are my Fav's
  • StellaBby10
    Options

Are you being sarcastic? Lol If not... I wish more guys liked these movies like you!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Too many! A Clockwork Orange, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, SLC Punk, the Shank, Green Mile, Gone with the Wind, Teeth, anything Monty Python... and the list goes...I'm a huge movie fan :bigsmile:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I love comedies and cheesy action flicks.

Anything Jim Carrey, Steve Carell.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Hangover, Transformers :p

And I will say the Notebook IS a great movie. *tear*
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    My favorites would have to be The Gaurdian and Black Hawk Down
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love 80's films - Goonies, Lost Boys, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future. eee I could go on

Love these movies too!! i even have a Goonies T-shirt I still wear occasionally "Goonies never say die!"
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    ok.. ok... busted. I've watched those but only because I was handcuffed to a bed and forced to watch them.

I'm a big comedy guy. Grandma's Boy, Hangover, Sarah Marshall, Get him to the Greek, Anything Monty Python...
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

yes... what he said... now.. get my wadders... its getting deep in here..
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    GRANDMAS BOY!! YESS!! Hahah just watched that last night lol LOVE the hangover too
  • Libby81
    Options

Love these movies too!! i even have a Goonies T-shirt I still wear occasionally "Goonies never say die!"

I just got the Goonies skull and cross swords tattooed on my wrist to remind me that :laugh: works amazingly well
  • Libby81
    Options
    , Anything Monty Python...

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy hahahaha love Monty Python
  • Hattie2879
    Hattie2879 Posts: 131
    Options
    I really, really liked The Last Samurai.

Also, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Indiana Jones movies, all of George Romero's zombie movies...eh, my list can go on forever. :tongue:
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options

I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    top fav - the hangover
    fav new movie - horrible bosses. omg. love.

have tons of favorites but - those two are the first to come to mind.
  • Libby81
    Options

I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

We're knights of the Round Table, we dance whene'er we're able. We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impec-cable, We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and Spam a lot. / We're knights of the Round Table, our shows are for-mi-dable. But many times we're given rhymes that are quite un-sing-able, We're opera mad in Camelot, we sing from the diaphragm a lot. / In war we're tough and able, Quite in-de-fa-ti-gable. Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable / It's a busy life in Camelot