Food & Calories

Options
I've entered all of my meals & exercises I am going to eat/do today:

Breakfast- Grapefruit/apple cider vinegar/ honey drink, 2 boiled eggs, almonds
Lunch- Tomato Spinach Spaghetti, Asparagus
Dinner- Steak bites, garlic potatoes, green beans
Snack: Greek Yogurt & Blueberries
Exercise: 1 mile run, weight lifting, 30min swim

I still have 956 calories left over. Will it kill me to eat pizza & wings?

Replies

• aemsley05
    aemsley05 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Only if you're severely allegeric to pizza and wings ;)
  • dwills1507
    dwills1507 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaay lol thank you!
  • angeleve6
    angeleve6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    damn how many calories is your daily limit?
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    There is a risk of death if you're eating pizza and wings from the next table over
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    angeleve6 wrote: »

no kidding! LOL pretty sure I'd be over my limit with the food listed (Unless quantities were super tiny) never mind having 900+ left over! jealous!
  • dwills1507
    Options

• dwills1507
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »

no kidding! LOL pretty sure I'd be over my limit with the food listed (Unless quantities were super tiny) never mind having 900+ left over! jealous!

1700 calories.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan to me!
    Although I would probably pick either pizza or wings and have beer instead...

Oh and ditch the ACV/honey drink. It adds no value for weight loss, or really anything else for that matter.
  • angeleve6
    angeleve6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ok dumb question, but how do you quote the previous person like you did?

Also 1700? then im wondering how big those portions were of what you already ate because potatoes and steak would add up.. or are you adding extra calorie allowance for the workout you did?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Also 1700? then im wondering how big those portions were of what you already ate because potatoes and steak would add up.. or are you adding extra calorie allowance for the workout you did?

At the bottom of the post you want to quote there is a "quote" button to click, it brings their text into the box and then you type below the [/quote] end.

I also assume the 1700 is the OP's NET goal and that she's eating back exercise calories or that the portions on the other meals are pretty small!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

At the bottom of the post you want to quote there is a "quote" button to click, it brings their text into the box and then you type below the

I also assume the 1700 is the OP's NET goal and that she's eating back exercise calories or that the portions on the other meals are pretty small![/quote]

Just wanted to second this. Just make sure you're measuring your portions accurately OP and you aren't overestimating your calorie burn. But otherwise, sure, spend your extra calories on whatever works for you. I'm eating 2 slices of pizza right now!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    To quote Eric Helms, "Once our nutrient needs are met, we don't get extra credit for eating more nutritious food!"
  • dwills1507
    Options

I'm not adding extra calories. The meals that I eat are pretty small. The steak is not a whole steak. I'm getting back those calories that I work off. I am burning close to 300 calories in the pool swimming for 30min
  • dwills1507
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »

At the bottom of the post you want to quote there is a "quote" button to click, it brings their text into the box and then you type below the

I also assume the 1700 is the OP's NET goal and that she's eating back exercise calories or that the portions on the other meals are pretty small!

Just wanted to second this. Just make sure you're measuring your portions accurately OP and you aren't overestimating your calorie burn. But otherwise, sure, spend your extra calories on whatever works for you. I'm eating 2 slices of pizza right now![/quote]

What is OP net?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    @dwills1507 Sorry, the quotes got messed up in my reply! But OP is original poster - you. And Net calories is calories you've eaten minus the exercise calories you've burned. What we're asking is... are you saying all that food in your original post added up to 800 calories? Or are you factoring in your exercise calories and that's why you still have so many left?