Airing of Grievances! (Or: what ticked you off today?)

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Okay this is petty.. But... whatever.

A while ago, my co-workers stole pens off my desk (nice ones). They are the ones that clicked, and I had a bad habit of clicking the pen when I was on the phone. Some people doodle.. I clicked. So, the GIRLS decided to take all my pens that clicked (ones with no caps) and distribute them out to the CSRs that already had the same pens as me. Okay great.. Didn't make too big of a scene of it, well besides putting my stapler down a little harder than normal, or click it a few extra times, or clicking my nails on my desk a while....or typing a little louder than normal. No pettiness here.

Our accounting clerk decided to tell me that she cannot order those pens anymore. I didn't even as the lady too. I told my boss and she agreed how freaking petty it is and sad. I didn't do anything more, because technically the owner bought them for us, so company property. So, I told her that I am going to buy my own pens, and she said that if anyone takes any of my property off my desk, she will take care of it. (Which is what this whole thing was about, that they took something out of my area out of spite.)

Anyways, had to give the book above to get to the reason I am a little upset today. The Accounting clerk that purchased these pens in the first place for the CSRs and whom told me she was not allowed to purchase special pens anymore, turned around and purchased a bad *kitten* set of pens for the two co-workers by me. What?? Pens are Pens, I am not upset about that.. I just don't like the sneakiness and favoritism to certain co-workers there. The funny thing is these same females talked so much *kitten* when I first started, because my boss was my ex-sister in law (married to my brother that passed away) and I've known her since I was 12. However, she has never never shown me favoritism, I always busted my *kitten* to make her proud.

(I know there are grammatical errors above.. I don't feel like fixing it, you can if you want.)

easy solution

buy one of these.

place it on your desk and then walk away

let nature take it's course

5PCS-Electric-Shock-Pen-Promotional-Fancy-Ball-Point-Pen-Shocking-Shock-Toy-Gift-Prank-Trick-Fun.jpg_640x640.jpg

And this is why I admire you!! :D
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    BrSpiritus wrote: »
    I have a chipmunk infestation.

.22LR they make great target practice

:'( I like them.

xhqm7g9sl19f.jpg
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    everyone changing their profile pics.... :/
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    I have an ant infestation in my CAR. And I keep a clean car. A much, much cleaner car than average. I vacuum and dust often and I clean and treat the leather. I don't leave trash in my car and I get onto the other people who DO. This is who I am as a person.

But last week, we were leaving on a trip and our daughter drove us to the airport. I'd been sipping a Coke Zero and in the hullabaloo at the airport drop off, I forgot to bring it with me. It was almost empty, so that shouldn't be a big deal, right? An almost-empty coke zero can in your cupholder for a few days? She picked us up on Monday and I threw the can away when we got home. But Tuesday, I discovered those teeny tiny sugar ants around the console. I squished about 7 or 8 of the little suckers. Cleaned out my car again, put in an ant bait. But I saw another one this morning, so they're still not gone.

This is BS. I know a lot of people that keep messy cars and they've never gotten ants. Shoot, my own husband drives a giant 3rd row SUV and the danged kids leave food back there in the third row all the time that we don't find for weeks. Half-eaten kolaches, candy wrappers, you name it. HE'S never gotten ants. My ex-husband's car always had a million Dr. Pepper bottles floating around in the backseat. HE never got ants. The ants are unfairly targeting me.

Whaaat?! Ants in your car?! I would be so pissed off! This calls for a full blown car detailing!

I woke up 48-hours out from my meet (so I'm low on carbs, low on food in general, can't train at all after training 4+ hours daily for the past 3-6 months) hoping to prep for my guests coming this weekend for my event - you know, clean, make food, etc. Well, our land lord decided, after trying to get a water issue fixed since MARCH, that today was the day that the contractors would start construction. So not only is my house not clean, but it's literally in shambles with dry wall dust everywhere and furniture disheveled, all items off the wall, etc. So the two days when I need the absolute minimum of stress to keep cortisol levels (and in turn weight) in check, I get bombarded with the most stress.
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    This is a thread I really needed!
    Hubby was getting frustrated with iCloud and the Apple ID, we were sharing one because it was easier when we first got our iPhones. He couldn’t log in because his fat fingers obviously kept pressing the wrong key on the password and he got mad and annoying because he lost his contacts and photos. He went to bed and I snuck into the room, fixed his phone, reinstalled and backed up all his *kitten* for him, removed my apps from the Apple ID and put it back and had to create my own Apple ID and download all my apps again. Then I decided to sleep on the couch because by that stage I was mad at him for being dramatic over nothing and not listening. He text me this morning and now I’m ignoring him. I’m very petty. He can make me a coffee and say sorry before I speak to him again 🤣
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Yeah I was going to reply to someone earlier but then I realized it wasn't who I thought it was and oh gosh I have a headache
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

@slimgirljo15

right?

My head.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member

@slimgirljo15

right?

Ha! Why you trying to be me??
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,653 Member
    my last 12-24 hours sucks.......that is all
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    There are not enough fonts to choose from...I need someone on this pronto!
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    This morning I noticed my fridge stopped cooling, then found all the food inside was warm or spoiled, including my half & half. I threw out a garbage bag stuffed full of food, and had to drink my coffee black. But on the bright side I got to take half the day off work while the appliance guy fixed everything.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    My so called 'boss' who doesn't do anything and some other useless people on the payroll.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

@slimgirljo15

right?

@slimgirljo15

right?

Ha! Why you trying to be me??

You two :laugh: 😋🤗
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    I got volunteered to be recorded for a company promo video. Grrrrrr
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Where do I start?

We had a Major plumbing issue in our home. The solution: Re-pipe the entire house

That means, ripping out huge sections of drywall and routing new water lines everywhere. That is, all the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, new water heater, new R.O. etc. etc. (not a cheap date either).

This will ultimately lead to new dry wall and paint throughout the entire home and also the remodeling of a bathroom and a new master bedroom addition.... probably another garage too.

..... also yesterday, I had our roof repaired. good timing too, because yesterday we had a storm of Biblical proportions.

The garage roof had a leak (thank God not the house itself) and we had a micro burst that uprooted one of our trees.

The tree is (was) about 20 feet tall. the same micro burst took out one neighbor's palo verde tree & flag pole and another neighbor's block wall came tumbling down.

What area are you in? We got sandblasted mainly and some water but missed your ordeal...