BACK ON TRACK...

Options
Hey all......I feel like I need to confess...haha....I had a horrible binge weekend, this is not like me but I think I have been so stressed out and frustrated with so many other things lately I just needed this "care free" weekend. I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and then my sister brought over a bag full of baked goodies (danishes, muffins, etc) from her work.
Now that all the crap is gone I'm in the clear, time to get back on track!

There is my confession for the day.......just felt like getting that off my shoulders, just gotta work extra hard this week so it doesn't catch up to me!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey all......I feel like I need to confess...haha....I had a horrible binge weekend, this is not like me but I think I have been so stressed out and frustrated with so many other things lately I just needed this "care free" weekend. I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and then my sister brought over a bag full of baked goodies (danishes, muffins, etc) from her work.

There is my confession for the day.......just felt like getting that off my shoulders, just gotta work extra hard this week so it doesn't catch up to me!

• jcarter81304
    Options
    Glad to hear ur back on track. U can do it...Everyone falls off the wagon occasionally...lol
    O and Congrats on not smoking anymore...That is a big accomplishment in itself...
    Have a great day
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I, too, had a really bad binging weekend..but its Tuesday & I'm back on track!:drinker:
  • csantos1182
    Options
    i think everybody has had a weekend like that, the key is getting right back on:wink:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options

I had the worst weekend ever and I feel horrible. I was busy with school and had a cold so I just wanted to eat and relax. Hopefully this week I could kick butt and get back into things. :cry:
  • Starrotts
    Options
    :laugh: im so glad im not the only one that falls off the so to speak wagon....looks like were all on board agin and ridin....lol....good luck everyone:heart:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I drank like a fish and ate like a horse this weekend!
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think sometimes we just need that carelessness!!
    Good luck to everyone else who is gettin back on the wagon today! :wink: