Wake Me Up!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• gforcex4
    gforcex4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Try moving your alarm clock across the room so you are forced to get up out of bed to turn it off.

This is what I try to do also...I set the alarm by my bed on for 4:30 a.m. but also have to set the alarm on my phone on & it's in another room. I also lay out all my stuff the night before to easily change myself in to & try to place my phone (with alarm set!) on top of or near this so when I have to shut off the phone's alarm it's right there. Of course there are still mornings I talk myself out of it but I agree that the more you do it then it becomes your routine. Good luck!!
  • Sveta34
    Sveta34 Posts: 19
    Options
    sveta... russia?

Yes sir! However, I have been here for soooo long, I am lucky I still have family that make me speak russian so I don't forget...
  • Sveta34
    Options
    Try moving your alarm clock across the room so you are forced to get up out of bed to turn it off.

This is what I try to do also...I set the alarm by my bed on for 4:30 a.m. but also have to set the alarm on my phone on & it's in another room. I also lay out all my stuff the night before to easily change myself in to & try to place my phone (with alarm set!) on top of or near this so when I have to shut off the phone's alarm it's right there. Of course there are still mornings I talk myself out of it but I agree that the more you do it then it becomes your routine. Good luck!!
    Thanks, I have tried that in the past, and maybe if I didn't have songs i like, but annoying buzzers it would have worked...cuz when i hear something I like, I figure just let it play...hahaha
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    oppaaa ishjo adnu ruskuju nashol!
  • Sveta34
    Options
    oppaaa ishjo adnu ruskuju nashol!

Yes, we are everywhere....