first proper weight check today

Options
i admit im a little nervious , about it , its only been a few days since started , but going to the gym and using there scales to check it .
what realisticlly should i expect ?

Replies

• Keefypoos
    Keefypoos Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    A roller coaster of a ride!

from your post it implies to me you are going to the gym later today, the problem here is that what you ate for breakfast and drink through the day will affect the weigh in results
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I always try to weigh in at the same time of the day at the start of the day. I do have an evening weight loss group that I attend. I try to wear the same weight of clothes and pretty much eat the same thru the day, so hopefully the scales will be nice. With you being a guy and you guys lose faster, you should be able to see a nice loss. Let us know how you are doing.
  • whitesquirrel
    Options
    I am trying to stick to a once a week weigh in as get obsessed if I do it more than that. I probably need to hide the scales and get it out ceremoniously for weigh in lol.
  • dreamer12781
    Options
    I don't weigh first thing in the morning either. But as long as it's consistent (around 11:30 every Sunday after my routine breakfast) then I know it's an accurate judge of my progress. It'll probably be a significant drop the first couple weeks if you're making any kind of drastic changes and will slow a bit after that. Don't be discouraged!!