Hello everyone

Options
My name is Michelle and it’s my big 50 birthday this year so trying out this app cause I don’t want to be fat n 50

Replies

• JennyJelly100
    JennyJelly100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy birthday!
  • fitandpainfree
    fitandpainfree Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm turning 55 this month and decided to hit my "reset" button this week for eating healthier and working out. My goal is to get more fit and to help ease my pain. I would like to eventually lose +45 pounds, but right now I would settle for working towards my (first) 10 pound loss. This time around I am focusing on FUN. I'm walking and playing outside with the dog and am just beginning rebounder trampolining. I have to go slow since I am recovering from shoulder surgery, an injured wrist/hand and a host of other pains. I've been off work for 3 months and have to be off for at least another 1.5... I get depressed sometimes because I LOVE my job and I really miss it. But, I simply cannot do it right now... but Sept 1st is coming soon and so far I am on track to return them.
    So... after such a long intro to you, if you'd like to add me as a friend, I'd like that.
  • glitchcat
    glitchcat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I’m turning 50 in January and I’ve suddenly felt very old this year. I think the weight has a lot to do with it. I don’t want to be fat at 50 either. If I can lose almost a lb. a week I will be about halfway there by my birthday.