After Strong Curves? What program?

Options
Hi, I am running the gluteal goddess strong curves advanced program. For any of you that did that program, did you run it again (after or w/o a de load) or did you create your own program following the template?

Replies

• DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I finished the advanced workout and started the Strong by Bret workout subscription. The format and rep ranges are similar, and there are additional glute circuits and extra full body workouts that come with three new workouts a month. It is pricey, but I really enjoyed SC and wanted to keep to a similar full body program.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    You can run it again, you can use the template on page 63 to build your own program, you can move on to another program. I used the template and then moved on to Get Glutes (unfortunately that program is no longer running but Kellie Davis is starting a new website with other glute focused programs soon). You can also move on to Strong By Bret which I believe is similar to SC.
  • BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I didn’t run it again. I built my own template using the exercises I felt beneficial (what I responded to)..in addition to my compound lifts (squats, deadlifts) and additional accessory work.