Post-partum with 20 down and 30 to go! Looking for supportive MFP friends.

Options
Ragdoll_7
Ragdoll_7 Posts: 13 Member
I am on a journey to lose 50 lbs after having baby #2 on May 19. I have already lost 20 and have 30 to go! I am looking for friends to provide mutual motivation and support. I don’t do any fad diets, I just try to balance diet, exercise, and life, while being honest and realistic with myself (any diet that does not include dessert or a latte at least occasionally is not sustainable for me). My diary is open to friends. I don’t usually message with people, but I do like seeing the progress others are making via their posts, as they motivate me and hopefully I can do the same for others! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Ragdoll_7
    Ragdoll_7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    SW: 205 (pregnant) / 197 (post-partum)
    CW: 177
    GW: 150

• jdbulger1018
    jdbulger1018 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and I also started at 150. I am 197 right now and the dr is on me about my weight. I will defiantly be on here trying to lose the weight as soon as the baby gets here !! Good luck to you !! You got this!
  • andrealynn44
    andrealynn44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’d love to add you and have you follow along! I’m 7 weeks postpartum with my first and also want to lose the baby weight reasonably, without any fads! SW (pregnant) 172. CW 154. GW 140 lbs
  • Jcox300
    Jcox300 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im 1 week postpartum! SW (pregnant) 202; CW 189; GW 160

I was 226 and lost weight then got pregnant. Lost it all in a month plus some then got pregnant again. Just delivered baby number 2;
  • Healthymom207
    Healthymom207 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help motivate!!!
  • olvrmarine
    olvrmarine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ,

I am 3 weeks pp ladies and ready to put off some weight !
    Pre pregancy between 154 - 158
    End pregnancy 189
    Today 173

First goal to come back in my pre pregnancy weight .
    Second goal 150 lb

Global goal feeling energize , eating with balance and conscious , starting some exercises slowly to start because I am not 6pp yet and after trying to do exercices Monday to Friday , loving my body with some imperfection but its ok !!

I cant wait to meet people ! I am super motivated and excited about this new journey .