Any 24-32 year olds?

Options
Mrsindepenant1
Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
edited July 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I’m looking for FRIENDS around my age bracket that have open diary’s and who are not afraid to share progress pics and fun stuff in their timeline. Not into any funny business!
I’m from New Zealand.
I’m married and have an amazing young son!
I’m a fun person with an open diary, new to MFP, I like horse riding, hiking, swimming, the beach and hanging out on the farm and the odd bottle of wine if it fits within my calories 🤣

Replies

• Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 31 with an open diary (it's really not great though hahaha). I live in Northern Alberta in Canada. Add me if you would like :)
  • Laumonteirousa
    Laumonteirousa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I am Laura. I am 30 yrs. I am Brazilian, living in California, studying nursing, being a portrait photographer and trying to loose the 40 punds that I have gain since I moved to US (4 years ago) 😥 I used this app before and helped a lot..but I dont know how can I see others people diary? It would be inspired! I looove to cook and I am saving my favorite Recipes...
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Options
    Have added you both ☺️
  • Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m iffi from Pakistan.My foods might be different from you but I’m fun LOL.
    I’m turning 25 & a pharmacist.
  • KellieLouiseX
    KellieLouiseX Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32 from the UK! My diary is open (I think!) though I'm only just starting out today. Aiming to lose 32lbs, like to go running down on my local beach!
  • hanlondr
    hanlondr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 30 from Pennsylvania. I have been on here for a couple of months. I am not looking to lose weight. I measure my progress as how I feel. How much weight I can lift and how far and fast I can run. If you want to be a friend. Then great.
  • Mrs_Chisholm57
    Mrs_Chisholm57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Helen. I'm 25 and from Kentucky. I'm married as well. I have no idea if my diary is open but I hope so! I only need to lose about 10 lbs, but I'm working on my endurance and overall heath. Trying to run 1000 miles or as close as I can get in 1 year. :)
  • lisa9620
    lisa9620 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm Lisa, 31 and from Australia. I've got 2 young boys (one is 4 years old and the other is just 8 months). I've only been on here for a week and counting calories for the first time in my life. Got about 12kg to lose to get to my first goal of 75kg. Happy for people to add me if they want 🙂
  • cedric_says
    cedric_says Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Cedric, 29, Southern California. -- In the process of replacing 10 lbs of excess fat with 10 lbs of lean muscle. I have found a ton of support and encouragement here. I hope to be as much of an inspiration as these people have been for me. :)
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Damnit I just missed the age cut-off!! Lol.
    Best of luck to you!
  • Mrsindepenant1
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Sent you all a friend request 😊
    @dmille2 that’s fine hahaha
  • helloceez
    helloceez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am CeCe. 26, very interactive and studying social work. I have an open diary..log sometimes and other times I don't. But I am pretty open :)
  • findingmb
    findingmb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm MB, 29, and also based in NZ! :)

I have PCOS (or as I term it 'angry ovaries') which means losing weight can be challenging but makes my life a whole lot better when I do lose weight.

I joined a gym last month and tried going regularly for four weeks before adding working on nutrition, which is where I'm at now and why I joined MFP. I got engaged two weeks ago as well so the timing is pretty good!

I'm into books, nature, and hula hooping - I help run a church youth group once a week and have been enjoying getting my fitness up again so that I can keep up with the speedy young peeps.