Naked Pilates

Options
2»

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Just flashed back to the episode of Seinfeld where they said some things just shouldn't be done naked :noway:
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Just flashed back to the episode of Seinfeld where they said some things just shouldn't be done naked :noway:

That's a funny episode of seinfeld! haven't seen that show in awhile.

I couldn't do pilates naked, no way I am putting my face so close to my naked member. But if they are offering classes at the gym, I will be a spectator. :tongue:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i have trouble WITH a sports bra! so...no thank you!!

plus....i have problems with just shaking hands with strangers, so i would NOT do well being surrounded by a bunch of naked sweaty people! EWWW!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    "Some gyms in Europe offer alternating workout days that are clothing optional, meaning the members can visit the gym and use the equipment with or without clothing. While some people may be offended by the sight of naked gym members - or, at least, concerned about hygiene matters when naked people use the workout machines - attendees prefer the freedom provided by naked exercise. "

Practising yoga naked is actually not that unusual, I believe, but I think it's more about the ideals of liberty and well-being it engenders.

Exercising naked in a gym... well, methinks that could be fraught with H&S issues, esp if using something like a Nautilus machine. :noway: I also coun't imagine not wearing trainers in the gym and would certainly need a bit of athletic support :wink:

However, swimming in the nude is wonderful and when you're plus-sized it's sooooo relaxing :happy:
  • luckyandme
    luckyandme Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :p my thoughts too
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'd watch ya'll do it :)

haha :)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    "Some gyms in Europe offer alternating workout days that are clothing optional, meaning the members can visit the gym and use the equipment with or without clothing. While some people may be offended by the sight of naked gym members - or, at least, concerned about hygiene matters when naked people use the workout machines - attendees prefer the freedom provided by naked exercise. "

umm ewwwww
  • Rworthy
    Rworthy Posts: 271 Member
    Options

Practising yoga naked is actually not that unusual, I believe, but I think it's more about the ideals of liberty and well-being it engenders.

Exercising naked in a gym... well, methinks that could be fraught with H&S issues, esp if using something like a Nautilus machine. :noway: I also coun't imagine not wearing trainers in the gym and would certainly need a bit of athletic support :wink:

However, swimming in the nude is wonderful and when you're plus-sized it's sooooo relaxing :happy:
    KYLE - Yours HAS to be the funniest profile pic I've seen on MFP EVER!!!!!