my 30 day shred results with pics

Options
My journey through 30 day shred ended up taking me almost 60 days, but I am pleased with the results and even though I have a ways to go, I am excited about what I have done so far. Only lost 10 of my 25lbs doing it, but inches were great

Neck 15.5"-15
bust 48.5-46
bicep 16-15
waist 44.5-40.5
hips 48-44.5
thigh 28-26

30dayshredface.png
30dayshredside.png
30dayshredfront.png

Replies

• spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB...
  • hollybug26
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look great :)
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    damn girl!!!!!!! Good job, I need to keep my *kitten* on track, I always start the 30DS for 10 days..and then fizzle into once a week. Whats my prob! Your results are amazing, very motivating for me! Keep it up you are LQQKIN good
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. I just bought 30 day shred today. She makes it very doable it seems. I watched it today, I am starting it tomorrow.
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Brilliant results, well done you!

Can I ask, did you do the 30 day shred each day? ive tried before but its just too much for me, am thinking of starting it again but maybe do 3 times a week, along with x2 exercise classes a week.
  • MoffettLauren
    Options
    Awesome! You can definitely see the difference!! I'm on day 5 of the shred. :)
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!
  • Nicole7281
    Options
    good job
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    Wow, you can really tell! Great Job!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    double post
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You are looking great!
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is really inspiring. I always do the 30DS for a day or two and then fizzle out for some reason or another. This is definitely motivation to try again :)
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    Heck yeah you can tell, your belly just about dissapeared, That's great!! Thanks for sharing.
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I'm on day 3, and plan to to do it every day. Even though I just started, I'm starting to see little results! My legs are KILLING me but no pain, no gain!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 Day Shred today. And I thought I was in good shape! JM totally owned me! Awesome results!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!

5499814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 Day Shred today. And I thought I was in good shape! JM totally owned me! Awesome results!

I've been referring to her as "El Diablo." She is kicking my BUTT!
  • jhigginb
    jhigginb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!